From July 10th-31st, my Aunt "Susi" and I are traveling Europe because schedules in our lives have allowed us to do so! She says I'm 23 going on 40, and she never used her tax return on her landscaping two years ago, so... we both agreed, "Let's go to Europe!" Follow us through: England, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, France, and then we're off to Spain and Portugal!!! Bis später, Hasta luego, À la prochaine, or, as most of you know, "See you later!"

I am going to change out my white laces for the red ones. See Lara's shoe on the right?
ReplyDeleteTrying out the comments: ) Love the laces;)
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! This whole place is adorable!
ReplyDeleteNice touch, Carol!
DeleteThanks for the info Susan. Since I have never been to Europe, and will not likely be able to head that way for many many years, I will have to just live vicariously through the two of you!! You will be missed in SBSC summer show but wel'll watch you on iline instead!! The red lace are cute. Enjoy!!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Jenny
Enjoy
ReplyDeleteTrying comment
ReplyDelete