Translate

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 10: like royalty in Monte Carlo, Monaco

photomap
Monte Carlo, Monaco dinner and drinks. Then hitting the grand casino...

7 comments:

  1. Ladies, you look quite lovely. I hope you enjoyed the casino. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, did you send any money for them to gamble for you?
    Monte Carlo money, worth banking on, right?

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KAC, no I didn't give them $$ as I know Susan gets nervous to do that stuff. I still have one 50f chip from the Monte Carlo casino. Ladies, I also have a picture of myself in front of the casino and closer near the fountain below you.

      Delete
    2. Susan played slots, and I helped a friend with hers as well. No more than €10 was ever in play, and Susan only lost 9 cents. I helped Jenni win one Euro haha.

      Delete
  3. how many drinks did you have?! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that many. Just half a bottle between the two of us.

      Delete

Please leave us messages and notes!!!
~Lara + Susan :)