From July 10th-31st, my Aunt "Susi" and I are traveling Europe because schedules in our lives have allowed us to do so! She says I'm 23 going on 40, and she never used her tax return on her landscaping two years ago, so... we both agreed, "Let's go to Europe!" Follow us through: England, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, France, and then we're off to Spain and Portugal!!! Bis später, Hasta luego, À la prochaine, or, as most of you know, "See you later!"

At that angle Susan looks like she's on a weird building. I had to turn my head to see that she's in a pink room.
ReplyDeleteIs this KAC?
DeleteYes. I must be registered as Momma from Sarah's Japan blog.
DeleteIt's okay tho, a good pseudo-name.
I thot the pink was just the lighting. - carol
ReplyDeletePink walls, as well as the lighting, I suppose.
DeleteI thot it was just the lighting. - carol
ReplyDeleteI get tired and sleepy earlier than when I'm just living at home. So much to do, so much to see.
ReplyDelete(that was Susan commenting)
DeleteLara has issues sleeping at night and is nearly nocturnal.