From July 10th-31st, my Aunt "Susi" and I are traveling Europe because schedules in our lives have allowed us to do so! She says I'm 23 going on 40, and she never used her tax return on her landscaping two years ago, so... we both agreed, "Let's go to Europe!" Follow us through: England, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, France, and then we're off to Spain and Portugal!!! Bis später, Hasta luego, À la prochaine, or, as most of you know, "See you later!"

I have a real deal too, but someone else brought it from Switzerland, probably thru a distributor and sold it in a store here. Oh well, at least you got it there! Nice.
ReplyDeleteIs that a new watch I see? Quite lovely as is the knife. The animals are doing well. I'm giving them lots of hugs & kisses.
ReplyDeleteNew watch, yes, as recommended!
DeleteThanks for giving the animals lovin's!
Audrey and I are wondering if the Swiss army knife is more expensive in Switzerland?
ReplyDeleteHow much do they cost in the States? There are so many different types here! Quite the variety. They weren't all that expensive, in my opinion. But I should have checked with Gabriel to see what he has paid in the past...
Delete